Year after year, a multitude of visitors come to Spain who want to know this country. Among all the cities, those on the coast are much more acclaimed than those in the interior, especially in summer. This is so, because all tourists come looking for that sun and those beautiful beaches that everyone talks about. But have you thought about the islands? Sure, and that Mallorca is one of the islands that receives more foreign tourists throughout the year, so much so that everything is ready to feel at home and never want to leave here.
If you haven’t been never in Mallorca, we invite you to do it soon, because we know that you will not regret it. It is a destination that is repeated year after year among all travelers who like the warm sun and crystal clear waters of this island. We want to talk to you about that today, because if you have doubts, we will show you what you like the most about Mallorca, both to the residents of the island, as well as to all those who come to spend their vacations and disconnection days here.
What do you enjoy the most in Palma de Mallorca?
There are many reasons we can tell you about why we receive so many visits over a season, it does not fit all here and could be talking for hours about them. But to give you an idea, let’s say the main, fundamental why Palma de Mallorca, has to be among your list of upcoming trips:
- Has beautiful monuments such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria, known for Mallorcans as “La Seu”, is the main religious building on the island; The Palacio de L’Almudaina, is the Official Residence of His Majesty the Kings during their stays in Mallorca, the Annual Reception is held for the representatives of the Balearic society and the Bellver Castle, whose construction dates from the year 1300, by order of Jaime II, king of Mallorca. They are well known to all, and everyone speaks highly of these facilities. They are buildings with history that you cannot miss if you visit Mallorca. There are three icons of the city.
- The Jewish quarter and Sa Calatrava, these are two neighborhoods that stand out for their long history and reconversion that they have had in recent years. They are two places that have been very important in the Mediterranean for their exceptional location overlooking the bay of Palma and proximity to the Cathedral.
- Without a doubt, its beaches, you will not find other beaches like these or other coves like those of Mallorca. Bathing areas for soaking and discovering everything that is at the bottom of the sea.
- How not to talk about the gastronomy and wines of Mallorca. Another fundamental piece, there is nothing like eating the best dishes made with conventional and traditional recipes of this island, in front of the sea. One of the activities most loved by all, both adults and children.
- You will be able to see everything, from the markets that are held weekly in the different towns, buy local products, handicrafts, wineries where you can get caught …
Do you still have doubts? Come to Mallorca to enjoy with your family, partner or friends and we are sure that you will not want to leave.
You will be back sooner than expected!