There are many people who travel to Mallorca for just one reason: The beaches and coves on the island. It is one of the biggest reasons why, year after year, it is a destination highly acclaimed and loved by all. And no doubt, that Mallorca has spectacular places where you can enjoy a bath in clear water, like nowhere else. We want to talk to you about this today, about the most seen beaches on the island so you don’t miss any. If you are finalizing details and looking for information because you are coming to the island in the next few days, we are going to tell you about the beaches that you have to visit so you don’t miss any.
With all the attractive beaches of Mallorca is unmatched, you will not find this kind of sand, clear water and place in other sites. So whether it’s the first time you visit Mallorca, as if the second or third, whenever you can, you have to go to these beaches to admire its beauty. The ones that all visitors like the most are the following:
- Cala del Moro or “Caló d’es Moro”, it is essential that you visit it, it is located next to the town of Cala Llombards, it belongs to the town of Santanyí. It is a semi-urban beach with spectacular views. You will love the sand since it is white and gravel. It is very normal that if you go in summer, you meet many people because it is very busy.
- S’Amarador, located in the natural area of Cala Mondragó. Another of great interest and visits a very well-kept beach. Here you will find a calm and turquoise water. If you are one of those who like to walk along the entire beach, without a doubt this beach is yours, since it is shallow if you like to do it with your feet in the water.
- Cala Varques, crystal blue water, is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful as it gives the feeling of being in the same Caribbean. The cliffs around it predominate and it forces you to reach it on foot, but if you like hiking and excursions it will not represent any problem. It can also be accessed from the beach of Cala Romántica, the path is longer but you will surely enjoy nature and fresh air as you have never done before.
- Cala Figuera, is located in the north of Mallorca, in the natural area of Cabo de Formentor. It is a part of stone land that allows access to water between rocks. It is a real beauty, since it is located between mountains and the terrain is made of stones. The wild nature and the slopes make it a magical place on the entire island.
- Playa de Muro, impressive for its great extension, with very fine white sand, making it ideal to spend some pleasant hours. With a blue flag and accessible by car to the promenade, makes it very popular with families who choose this beach as their favorite to go all together to spend the day. You will see that the views are impressive, nature and sea. You can not ask for more!
Come to Mallorca to enjoy the most anticipated days of the whole year. We can help you manage everything you need so that during your stay you feel at home.
Call us or consult us without any commitment. We will be pleased to help you!